The Sakura Room is on the front side of the building, overlooking the shotengai (pedestrian shopping arcade).
It is cosy and private, with table for two, kitchenette, and stylish unit bathroom.
There is a 180cm wide bed and a loft area above the kitchen. Suitable for couples or groups of three.
1 Queen bed (width 80 cm x 2), one double futon set in the loft
– maximum occupancy: 3 adults
• toaster • refrigerator • coffee maker (filters/beans not included)
• pots and pans • IH range induction cooker • microwave oven
• plates, bowls, cups, wine glasses • knives, silverware, wine opener •
• body soap, shampoo, conditioner • medicine cabinet
• fresh cotton bath towels (towel service on cleaning days for longer stays)
• laundry machine, laundry soap powder • hair dryer • iron and ironing board available •
• TV with local channels • table with two chairs • A/C and heating control • carpeted floors •