• Sakara White Crane machiya is a Kyoto “machiya” townhouse with the styling and amenities of “Sakara”, walking distance from the Higashiyama subway station.
• Sakara White Crane is located near the willow-lined Shirakawa Canal, two minutes from the subway, restaurants, and 24-hour convenience store.
• Nearby temples and shrines include Heian Jungu and Chion-in.
• There are two separated rooms on the second floor with designer western-style bedding – North bedroom 1 queen bed (160 cm wide), South bedroom 1 Queen bed (160 cm wide) and one single bed (80 cm wide). The living room chaise lounge (built-in sofa bed) has a comfortable 80 cm mattress as well.
• On the first floor there is a traditional courtyard garden, spacious new bath, open kitchen/living, Wifi, laundry machine, digital TV with local channels, and easy access to local restaurants.
• There are heaters/air conditioners with temperature control in each room to ensure your comfort year-round.
– maximum occupancy: 5 adults
Sakara White Crane machiya amenities:
• toaster oven • refrigerator with freezer • hot water pot • pots and pans • IH range induction cooker • microwave oven • table settings for 6 (plates, bowls, cups, wine glasses) • bread knife, silverware, wine opener •
• body soap, shampoo, conditioner • make-up mirror • medicine cabinet • hair dryer • fresh cotton bath towels (towel service on cleaning days for longer stays) • laundry machine, laundry soap powder • iron and ironing board •
– Living room:
• flat screen TV • garden view • table and chairs for 6 • adjustable dimmer lighting • A/C and heating control • authentic local art •