• Sakara Gion is a Kyoto “machiya” townhouse with the styling and amenities of “Sakara”, walking distance from Hanamikoji Dori / Furumonzen-Dori.
• It is on the Northern side of the bustling Gion district. The location is exceptional; one minute from the City bus hub and five minutes from the subway or Keihan train line.
• There are two rooms on the second floor with designer western-style bedding as well as a tatami room on the first floor with futon sets available.
• In addition, there is a traditional courtyard garden, spacious granite bath, open kitchen, Wifi, laundry, digital TV, and easy access to local restaurants.
• There are heaters/air conditioners with temperature control in each room to ensure your comfort year-round. There is even a public bath and sake shop across the street.
• In keeping with our theme, we offer “Japanese style with western comfort” — the doors are tall, living areas spacious, art and furnishings top-class.
1 queen bed (width 160 cm), 2 double beds (width 120 cm), matress sofa-bed (width 80 cm), futon set.
– maximum occupancy: 6 adults
• sink, counter with two barstools • toaster • refrigerator with freezer • coffee maker (filters/beans not included)
• pots and pans • IH range induction cooker • microwave oven • tea pot
• plates, bowls, cups, wine glasses • knives, silverware, wine opener •
• Wall mounted flat screen TV with local channels • table with seating for six • A/C and heating control • wood floors • shoe rack, coat rack, slippers • relaxing tatami flooring room with low sofa, table, garden view. • both modern and traditional art and antiques
• Granite stone bath with garden view window •
• body soap, shampoo, conditioner provided • mirrored medicine cabinet, convenient outlets.
• fresh cotton bath towels (towel service on cleaning days for longer stays)
• laundry machine (including wash/dry cycles), laundry soap powder • hair dryer • iron and ironing board •